Shoulder Season Wednesday Walks
- Walks are scheduled for Wednesdays during the “Shoulder Seasons” (April and November) between summer hiking and winter activities.
- Members are notified of the location of these special walks by email, by visiting the Club’s website, or by phoning the Club’s Information to confirm the walk location.
- Walks begin at 9:30 AM unless noted otherwise and are up to 2 hours long.
- Members and guests are not required to preregister for these walks because there is no restriction on the number of individuals who can attend.
- Members and guests register themselves at the parking lot.
- Member registrations are subsequently recorded on the Club’s membership list.